Please click here for full Prescribing Information, including Boxed Warnings, for VRAYLAR.
By activating your VRAYLAR® Savings Card, you certify that you are not enrolled in a federal- or state-funded prescription drug benefit program, such as Medicare, Medicaid, or any private indemnity or HMO insurance plan that reimburses you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs. You also certify that you are not Medicare-eligible and enrolled in an employer-sponsored health plan or prescription drug benefit program for retirees. You further certify that should you begin receiving prescription benefits from one of these types of programs at any time, you will no longer participate in this savings program.
Program Terms, Conditions, and Eligibility Criteria
- This offer is valid only for patients 18 years of age or older and is good for use only with a valid prescription for VRAYLAR® (cariprazine) 1.5 mg, 3 mg, 4.5 mg, and/or 6 mg capsules at the time the prescription is filled by the pharmacist and dispensed to the patient.
- This card is not valid for use by patients enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal or state programs (including any state pharmaceutical assistance programs), or private indemnity or HMO insurance plans that reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs. Patients may not use this card if they are Medicare-eligible and enrolled in an employer-sponsored health plan or prescription drug benefit program for retirees. This offer is not valid for cash-paying patients.
- Depending on your insurance coverage, eligible patients may pay as little as $15 per 30-day supply for each of up to twelve (12) prescription fills if VRAYLAR® (cariprazine) is covered without coverage restrictions (eg, prior authorization, step therapy, or otherwise). In these instances, eligible patients who have not previously registered for a VRAYLAR® (cariprazine) savings card may pay as little as $0 for their first two (2) 30-day prescription fills. Eligible patients whose insurer does not cover VRAYLAR® (cariprazine) or where coverage restrictions have not been satisfied may pay as little as $75 per 30-day supply for each of up to twelve (12) prescription fills. When insurance covers VRAYLAR® (cariprazine), eligible patients may pay as little as $15 for each of up to four (4) 90-day prescriptions filled. Check with your pharmacist for your copay discount. Maximum savings limit applies; patient out-of-pocket expense may vary.
- This offer is valid for up to twelve (12) prescription fills of a 30-day supply or up to four (4) prescription fills of a 90-day supply. Offer applies only to prescriptions filled before the program expires on December 31, 2021.
- AbbVie reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice.
- Offer good only in the USA, including Puerto Rico, at participating retail pharmacies.
- Void if prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted.
- This card is not transferable. The selling, purchasing, trading, or counterfeiting of this card is prohibited by law.
- This card has no cash value and may not be used in combination with any other discount, coupon, rebate, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription.
- This offer is not health insurance.
- This card expires December 31, 2021.
- By redeeming this card, you acknowledge that you are an eligible patient and that you understand and agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this offer.
For questions about the program, including savings on mail-order prescriptions, please call 1-800-761-0436.