Please click here for full Prescribing Information
By activating your CRINONE® 8% Savings Card, you certify that you are not enrolled in a federal- or state-funded prescription drug benefit program, such as Medicare, Medicaid, or any private indemnity or HMO insurance plan that reimburses you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs. You also certify that you are not Medicare-eligible and enrolled in an employer-sponsored health plan or prescription drug benefit program for retirees. You further certify that should you begin receiving prescription benefits from one of these types of programs at any time, you will no longer participate in this savings program.
Program Terms, Conditions, and Eligibility Criteria
- This offer is available to patients with commercial prescription insurance coverage with a valid prescription for CRINONE® (8% progesterone gel) at the time the prescription is filled by the pharmacist and dispensed to the patient.
- This offer is not valid for use by patients enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal or state programs (including any state pharmaceutical assistance programs), or private indemnity or HMO insurance plans that reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs, or where prohibited by law or by the patient's health insurance provider. Patients may not use this offer if they are Medicare-eligible and enrolled in an employer sponsored health plan or prescription drug benefit program for retirees. This offer is not valid for cash-paying patients. If at any time a patient begins receiving prescription drug coverage under any such federal, state, or government-funded healthcare program, patient will no longer be eligible to use the CRINONE Savings Program.
- Offer good only in the USA, including Puerto Rico, at participating retail pharmacies.
- Maximum savings limit applies. Depending on insurance coverage, eligible patients pay the first $15 plus the remaining balance after the maximum per-fill savings has been applied. The maximum per-fill savings for CRINONE 8% is $200 per 30-day supply and $600 per 90-day supply. Check with your pharmacist for your discount. Patient out-of-pocket expense may vary.
- This card is valid for up to six (6) prescription fills of a 30-day supply, up to three (3) prescription fills of a 60-day supply, or for up to two (2) prescription fills of a 90-day supply. All prescriptions must be filled before the program expires on 12/31/21.
- AbbVie reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice.
- Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. Patients residing in or receiving treatment in certain states may not be eligible.
- Patients may not seek reimbursement for value received from the CRINONE Savings Program from any third-party payers.
- This card is not transferable. The selling, purchasing, trading, or counterfeiting of this card is prohibited by law.
- This card has no cash value and may not be used in combination with any other discount, coupon, rebate, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription.
- This offer is not health insurance.
- This card expires December 31, 2021.
- By redeeming this card, you acknowledge that you are an eligible patient and that you understand and agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this offer.
For patient questions about this program, please call 1.844.415.0680.